How to Apply
Applications open October 15.
Deadline to apply is January 15.
Apply through Western University
We encourage you to start your application early and continue working on it until January 15. This allows you time to gather and prepare all your application materials, including:
- Additional Documents (see Admissions Guide)
- Responses to Supplemental Questions
- Experiences Summary Chart
- Proof of English Proficiency if applicable
- Course syllabus for Research Methods course
- Any additional required documentation
Important: Please ensure you apply for the appropriate program of study. Applicants without a Bachelor of Social Work Degree must apply for the 2-year MSW program.
Please ensure you are using all the required templates found on the MSW Admissions Guide page.